November 18 through January 14.
Chef Jon Lovitch is the creator of GingerBread Lane – an amazing 3-layered gingerbread village display which took 10 months and over 800 hours to conceptualize and finalize. This year marks Chef Lovitch’s 24th year creating these elaborate, delicious creations.
- Made from only “real” edible ingredients: gingerbread, royal icing and candy.
- Made with 225lbs of dough, 720lbs of icing, 310lbs of candy and over 20lbs of cinnamon, nutmeg, and of course, ginger!
- The candy comes from 14 countries.
- Contains 575 candy canes, 1,000 sticks of cinnamon gum and 3,500 jelly beans
- Over 500 eggs were used to create the icing.
- This village takes up over 295 square feet and contains 320 houses, 4 cable cars, a train, and over 3 dozen storefronts.
The exhibit also includes hands-on activities for children in our Gingerbread Forest.
Don’t miss this amazing exhibit. It’s only here for a limited time only!
Sponsored in part by the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
With generous support from our media sponsors