Do you love animals? Ever dream about being an Animal Caretaker? This is your chance to get a one-on-one behind the scenes experience for a whole week!
You will work alongside Wildlife Sanctuary staff to find out about the animals and their daily activities, help with animal enrichment and perform daily animal demonstrations. The Children’s Museum invites you to take a part in this new experience and see what it takes to be an Animal Caretaker!
- This program is suitable for ages 10-14
- Completed parent and authorized Release of Liability form
- Completed parent and authorized Medical form
- Completed parent and authorized Prescriber Permission from for any child requiring medications or inhaler, including Epi-pen, needed during program hours.
- Completed parent and authorized Photo/Multimedia Release Authorization form
Each session is scheduled Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
There are four available sessions over the course of the summer and only three participants will be admitted to each session. The sessions will be on the following weeks:
- Session 1 July 10 – 14
- Session 2 July 24 – 28
- Session 3 August 7 – 11
- Session 4: August 21 – 25
TCM/RBNC Members: $250
- Contact our Registration Department by calling (860)-726-4008 or email email@example.com
- Sign-up ONLINE HERE