Help ensure an exciting future for The Children’s Museum– a future that will create a model for out entire nation on how community-based museums can nurture, educate and inspire the problem solvers of the future.
A contribution to our Annual Fund, or a gift in memory or in honor of a loved one, will be put to use immediately at the Museum, providing support for the exhibits, animals, programs – everything you love at The New Children’s Museum!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
How to help your The Children’s Museum
As we open a new chapter
In our exciting 87 year history.
- Visit with your children, grandchildren, neighbor’s children, visiting-from-out-of-town children.
- When you register your child to attend a program, please add a donation.
- Suggest to your PTO/PTA that they fund supplementary science experiences brought to the school by The Children’s Museum science educator.
- When your cousin has a birthday, your nephew’s broken ankle heals, your neighbor earns her doctorate, make a donation to The Children’s Museum in honor of the occasion. We’ll send a nice certificate on your behalf.
- When you renew your membership, please add a donation.
- Hold your scouts’ or team’s special event at The Children’s Museum.
- When you receive our newsletter, use the donation envelope – right away or later.
- Please respond as generously as you can to our mail appeal. As with any cultural event or location, admissions and ticket costs cover only a portion of our expenses. Unrestricted donations are essential to keep us moving forward.
- Know that we appreciate your support. All gifts are fully tax-deductible and will be acknowledged with a receipt for your tax purposes. Thank you for your generosity.