The Children’s Museum is OPEN Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
(closed December 25th and 26th)
EVERYONE MUST HAVE A TIMED TICKET!
Timed Tickets are available for entry at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm. Tickets are currently sold one-week in advance to allow us to make modifications as needed. If you do not see additional dates available, please check back later.
The time/date that you select for your ticket is your entry period. You can arrive at any time between your scheduled visit. Most visitors stay for 40min-1hr. But you are welcome to stay for two hours.
Adults – $8.00 (including Seniors)
Children – $8.00 (ages 2-12)
Toddlers – FREE (under the age of 2)
Members are always free but you must reserve a ticket!
Click Here to learn how to receive your member discount!
Purchase of tickets will indicate an acceptance of the updated conditional waiver, linked here. 2020-COVID-ADMISSION-WAIVER
To limit the capacity of guests in the museum, entry is permitted only through timed tickets reserved online, even for members. This will help ensure everyone can access the museum in a safe way while following state guidelines. MEMBERS: Please note you will have to sign in or register when you click the timed tickets link in order to get your discounts.
- Timed tickets will be available for entry at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm. Tickets must be reserved for everyone in your party (limit of 6). Tickets are good only for your scheduled timed session and there is no re-entry after exiting. When purchasing, everyone in your party must be accounted for, even those whose tickets are no cost. Museum visitation is limited to a one-way flow of the upper level of the museum. Please note: strollers are not allowed.
- Admission cost for non-members is $8 per person. Members and children under 2 years old are free.
- The museum is following state and federal guidelines for increased cleanliness. Disinfection of the museum has increased and continues throughout the day. We adhere to all reopening guidelines and try to go above and beyond in order to keep our staff and guests safe.
- Face masks are required, with no exceptions. Our staff will be masked and we ask that all adults and children must wear a face mask to be allowed entry into the museum. Adults and children over 2 years of age will need to wear a mask at all times in the museum, both indoors and outdoors.
- Because of space and safety concerns, strollers will no longer be allowed in the museum during this first stage of reopening.
- We are also asking guests to follow proper social distancing guidelines and to follow the one-way path through the museum.
- No discounts, coupons, or guest passes will be accepted at this time, as our pricing has changed. This includes member guest-vouchers and discounted admission towards member’s guests. Library passes and reciprocal memberships will be honored, but you must call ahead to reserve and process.
The staff and animals at The Children’s Museum are eager to see you! But remember if you are feeling sick or have a fever, please stay home! We know that change can be daunting and hard– we appreciate you working with us to provide a safe way for you and your family to get out and have some fun. By following state and federal guidelines, we can continue to bring you the great learning experience you’ve come to know from The Children’s Museum.
Together, we can be safe and healthy, and experience learning and fun, all while helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19.