Now on display!
Leap into the diverse and extraordinary world of frogs, toads, newts, and salamanders. Interactive games and a colorful maze invite guests to discover the lifecycles of these remarkable species.
Interactive elements of the exhibit invite visitors to:
• Hop on the exhibit’s “Treetop Glider,” a 15-foot zip line where kids (and the young at heart) can glide from tree to tree like the black-webbed tree frog of Southeast Asia
• Challenge friends to see who can catch the most prey in Feasting, Feasting Frogs — an amphibian update to the similar Hippo-themed game
• Measure themselves against the largest and smallest amphibians from around the world and in our own region
• Trace amphibians’ development over the past 375 million years on the “wheel of time”
• Learn about threats to the amphibian population, including metal contaminates, disease, and nonnative species