The Children’s Museum has developed a new model of partnering with businesses to provide employee families with stimulating cultural and education experiences. The Employee Engagement Program is customized for each partner company to help meet that company’s goals for employee enrichment and community involvement.
Highly educated and skilled professionals seek out high quality experiences for their children that entertain, stimulate, and teach valuable information. Recognizing that their employer has facilitated this type of family activity fosters positive attitudes and performance at work, and is attractive to prospective new employees.
Your company can ensure your employees benefit from the multitude of fun, educational opportunities available only at The Children’s Museum, a unique resource that greatly enhances their quality of life and builds your company’s future workforce.
As a Corporate Family Partner, your employees and their families will be able to access a multitude of benefits available through our museum and a network of worldwide museums that recognize our supporters. The New Children’s Museum will provide them with a full year of opportunities that include the following:
- Free, unlimited admission to exhibit galleries for a full year at The Children’s Museum in West Hartford and Roaring Brook Nature Center in Canton;
- Free admission to over 250 museums and science centers around the world, outside of a 90- mile radius of West Hartford, through our participation with the Association of Science and Technology Center’s Reciprocal Passport Program (ASTC);
- Discounted fees on programs and special events including Vacation Science Camps and Birthday Parties;
- Preferred pricing on premium shows and special exhibits;
- 10% discount in our gift shops;
- Two, one-time use, complimentary guest passes;
- $2 discount off additional guest admissions;
- Invites to Corporate Partner Family special hours and events;
- Value pack of discounted offers and coupons;
- Quarterly newsletter and monthly e-news;
- Volunteer opportunities for employees and their families.