The Animal Research Club is a small group of young animal lovers who have a strong interest in learning and can work responsibly in a small group. Work with our Research Coordinator to learn about animals by conducting your own research! Participants will work with the animals in our Wildlife Sanctuary to learn how to collect valuable data.
Spring 2020 Theme: Crocodiles!
Join the club and work with our research coordinator after she returns from a crocodile project in Belize!
*Please note, while we do not have live crocodiles, students will have hand-on encounters with many of our resident animals
Research Club Requirements
- Students grades 1-5.
- Completed health form including immunization record, signed by a physician
- Completed parent and authorized prescriber permission form for any child requiring medications or inhaler, including Epi-Pen, needed during camp hours.
- Completed and authorized Code of Conduct
- Completed and authorized Release of Liability form
- Completed and authorized Photo/Multimedia Release Authorization form
Four sessions scheduled on Wednesday afternoons from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Spring Session- February 26, March 25, April 22, May 20
TCM/RBNC Members: $90
- Contact our Registration Department by calling (860)-726-4008 or email email@example.com
- Sign up ONLINE HERE.