Do you love animals? Ever dream about being an Animal Caretaker? This is your chance to get a one-on-one behind the scenes experience for a day!
You will work alongside Wildlife Sanctuary staff to find out about the animals and their daily activities, help with animal enrichment and perform daily animal demonstrations. The Children’s Museum invites you to take a part in this new experience and see what it takes to be an Animal Caretaker!
- This program is suitable for ages 10-14
- Completed parent and authorized Release of Liability form
- Completed parent and authorized Medical form
- Completed parent and authorized Prescriber Permission from for any child requiring medications or inhaler, including Epi-pen, needed during program hours.
- Completed parent and authorized Photo/Multimedia Release Authorization form
Each class runs from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Classes are held on school holidays and only three participants will be admitted to each class. The next classes will be on the following days:
Rosh Hashanah: September 30th
Yom Kippur: October 9th
Indigenous Peoples Day: October 14th
Election Day: November 5th
Holiday Recess Class 1: December 30th
Holiday Recess Class 2: December 31st
Holiday Recess Class 3: January 1st
Martin Luther King Day: January 20th
Winter Recess Class 1: February 17th
Winter Recess Class 2: February 18th
Spring Recess Class 1: April 10th
Spring Recess Class 2: April 13th
Spring Recess Class 3: April 14th
Spring Recess Class 4: April 15th
Spring Recess Class 5: April 16th
Spring Recess Class 6: April 17th
TCM/RBNC Members: $125
- Contact our Registration Department by calling (860)-726-4008 or email email@example.com
- Sign-up ONLINE HERE