In response to the pandemic and the recent decision to keep school closed for the rest of this academic year The Children’s Museum and Roaring Brook Nature Center now have online programming to enhance your schools online learning experience!
Visit www.TCM-online.org or click the logo below-
- Live, Virtual Programs- Live STEM Demonstration program and Meet the Animals Live, Online program! Both the live programs are 45 minute programs that can be offered in one 45 minute session or three 15 minute sessions.
- STEM Activity Programs that include a recorded video and an additional packet that will include class discussion for during and after the video, vocabulary, experiments or a craft, word search, crossword and more! You will have access to your package through June 30th! Choose from Inventing at Home or Budding Botanist (more coming soon).
- Visit www.TCM-online.org or call (860) 726-4008 today for more information.
There are several ways you can access our resources:
- Our highly trained educators will conduct the Museum class(es) of your choice in one of our onsite classrooms.
- Planetarium classes in the Gengras Planetarium are always popular, combining learning with a sense of wonder in an immersive environment
- Teachers may choose a combination of Museum workshops and planetarium programs. Students will still have plenty of time to explore exhibits.
We can come to you! Museum traveling educators will arrive at your school ready to wow your students with science. Whether you select an in-class or large assembly program, our educators will deliver a fun and exciting experience.
All classes are aligned with the Next General Science Standards.
If you would like to schedule an outreach program or have any questions, contact our Registration Department or call 860.726.4008.