“Where Learning is Child’s Play”
Come join the excitement as children at our preschool explore and participate in a variety of activities that are designed to awaken their curiosity and facilitate the discovery of the world around them. Our teachers offer programs filled with child-centered activities that foster curiosity and a strong desire to learn. Our focus is on each child’s needs and stage of development as we incorporate hands-on fun that stimulates creativity, the ability to express oneself, scientific understanding, as well as mathematics and literacy skills for each child. While learning academic skills is important, preschool children are also developing social skills that will last a lifetime. Put it all together and what do you get? An amazing opportunity for your child to shine in a safe and nurturing environment.
Call today for a tour: (860) 523-7449
Why our Preschool?
- Play-based program philosophy
- Teachers with degrees as well as years of experience
- Children visit the museum, planetarium and wildlife sanctuary each month
- Special visits by community helpers, such as Fire Fighters, Police Officers,a Librarian, Dental Hygienist and more
- Field trips to fun locations
- Family events such as our Pancake Supper and Year-End Picnic
- A Museum Membership for 2 adults and up to 2 children (additional children can be added)– Click here for more information on the benefits of being a member
- And, most importantly, your children will come home happy and excited by their day at school!
Offering Full Day and Part Day options year-round. Call for more information.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Please call the preschool to see if your family qualifies (860) 523-7449.