Animal lovers can directly support the health and comfort of the animals in our Wildlife Sanctuary by participating in our Animal Sponsorship Program.* Sponsor your favorite animal with a partially tax-deductible donation. Whether it’s for yourself or for a loved one. It makes a great gift!
$50 Standard Sponsorship Package
- 8×10 photograph of your sponsored animal
- The sponsored animals story
- Information on the species
- Sponsorship Certificate
- Letter from the Wildlife Care Manager
$100 Sponsorship Package
- Includes everything from the $50 Sponsorship Package
- Framed 8×10 photograph of your sponsored animal
$300 Sponsorship Package
- Includes everything from the $100 Sponsorship Package
- An up-close experience with the sponsored animal. This is your opportunity to Meet & Greet the sponsored animal as well as learn more about it
Meet & Greet Exceptions
All animals are eligible for sponsorship. Some of our larger animals are not suitable for a standard Meet & Greet including the Bobcat, Coyote, Snapping Turtles, Burmese Python, and a few others. For these animals, a Behind-the-Scenes tour of the Wildlife Sanctuary, including a modified meet and greet with the sponsored animal will take place.
Full List of Animals Available for Sponsorship
|Turtles & Tortoises
* Please note: the Museum’s sponsorship program does not include the purchase or sale of any animals. All monies raised from this program will directly benefit the Wildlife Sanctuary at The Children’s Museum.
Looking for additional sponsorship opportunities?
Support the Raptors at Roaring Brook Nature Center
Support the Wildlife at Roaring Brook Nature Center