Learning Together– We’ll Bring Science to your Preschoolers!
Preschool is the time to build a foundation for future learning and scientific understanding. Preschoolers are naturally curious seeking answers to their “how” and “why” questions. During these formative years they are beginning to practice scientific investigation.
Our dynamic educational outreach programs encourage young children to play, discover, explore and challenge. Programs include hands-on experiments, exciting demonstrations, live animals and related book readings, all in keeping with our mission to encourage discovery and spark a lifelong interest in science and nature.
The Children’s Museum’s Preschool Outreach Program travels all across Connecticut, providing a solid introduction to science and exploration for this inquisitive young audience.
Now offering special programs specifically for Preschool!
For information on programs, check out our full Educator Program Guide or contact our Registration Department:
Phone: 860.231.2830 x440
- Discounts available for multiple bookings of the same program on the same day.
- Mileage fee is charged for all visits.
- Non-refundable deposit required, applied to program fee.
- Teachers or other adults must accompany students.
- Programs may not be presented outdoors.
Programs are created for children ages 3 to 5.