PLEASE CALL 860.231.2824 TO LEARN ABOUT HOW YOUR PATRONS CAN PURCHASE THEIR TIMED TICKETS AND GET THEIR LIBRARY PASS DISCOUNT.
Did you know that many libraries throughout Connecticut and surrounding areas have their own memberships with museums and nature centers that you can use? The Children’s Museum has over 60 participating libraries! Contact your local library to see if they have a pass you can borrow to visit the Children’s Museum and check out our latest exhibits!
The pass allows you to enjoy both The Children’s Museum in West Hartford and Roaring Brook Nature Center in Canton.
Library Memberships cost $110.00 each. A Library Membership card is sent to the subscribing library for patrons to check out, as they would books. Each card provides one free admission with every paid admission per visit to The Children’s Museum and Roaring Brook Nature Center (maximum of 4 free guests per pass. Science Dome Planetarium Shows are at an additional fee.) **West Hartford Public Library pass only allows one free admission. (No BOGO)
- If you wish to use a library pass you must present a library membership pass upon check-in.
- Timed Tickets must be purchased for entry. To receive your Discount Code to receive your discounted timed ticket please call 860.231.2824. Please do not call the museum until you have a library pass in hand or reserved. If you do not have a library pass when you arrive you will be asked to pay for any discounted admission.
- To receive your discount select Adult/Child tickets for the paid admission, and select Member Adult/Member Child tickets for the discounted admission.
- Example #1: If one adult and one child is visiting. Select one Adult ticket and one Member Child ticket. Enter the registration information, while in the shopping cart enter the discount code provided to receive your discount.
- Example #2: Two adults and one child are visiting. Select two Adult tickets and one Member Child ticket. *Library discounts are BOGO, you need one more child to receive another free admission.
For information on purchasing a Library Membership, please contact the Membership Department at 860.231.2830 x205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a Membership Application Click Here