How to help your Children’s Museum as we open a new chapter in our exciting 85-year history.
- Visit with your children, grandchildren, neighbor’s children, visiting-from-out-of-town children.
- When you register your child to attend a program, please add a donation.
- Suggest to your PTO/PTA that they fund supplementary science experiences brought to the school by The Children’s Museum science educator.
- When your cousin has a birthday, your nephew’s broken ankle heals, your neighbor earns her doctorate, make a donation to The Children’s Museum in honor of the occasion. We’ll send a nice certificate on your behalf.
- When you renew your membership, please add a donation.
- Hold your scouts’ or team’s special event at The Children’s Museum.
- When you receive our newsletter, use the donation envelope – right away or later.
- Please respond as generously as you can to our mail appeal. As with any cultural event or location, admissions and ticket costs cover only a portion of our expenses. Unrestricted donations are essential to keep us moving forward.
- Know that we appreciate your support. All gifts are fully tax-deductible and will be acknowledged with a receipt for your tax purposes. Thank you for your generosity.
If you would like more information on how you can support The Children’s Museum please contact Dawn Veillette Diana in the Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.231.2830 x 51.