The Children’s Museum and Roaring Brook Nature Center now have online programming to enhance your online learning experience!
Click here for our 2020-2021 Educator Program Guide or visit www.TCM-online.org to view the interactive guide and request your spot on our schedule-
- Live STEM Demo Program– a 45-minute live virtual demonstration with your choice of three of the STEM modules- Electricity, Combustion, Sound, Laws of Motion, or Liquid Nitrogen (additional cost).
- Animal and Nature Programs– 45-minute live virtual demonstrations. Programs for grades Pre K – 8. 17 different animal and nature-themed programs to align with your online curriculum.
- Astronomy Programs– a 45-minute live virtual demonstration where you can take A Trip across the Solar System, see The Sky Tonight, or visit The Moon.
- Visit www.TCM-online.org or call (860) 726-4008 today for more information. If you can not find the program in our curriculum to support you please contact us.
When the dust clears-
Please note prices and protocols may be adjusted as needed.
There are several ways you can access our resources:
- Our highly trained educators will conduct the Museum class(es) of your choice in one of our onsite classrooms.
- Planetarium classes in the Gengras Planetarium are always popular, combining learning with a sense of wonder in an immersive environment
- Teachers may choose a combination of Museum workshops and planetarium programs. Students will still have plenty of time to explore exhibits.
We can come to you! Museum traveling educators will arrive at your school ready to wow your students with science. Whether you select an in-class or large assembly program, our educators will deliver a fun and exciting experience.
All classes are aligned with the Next General Science Standards.
If you would like to schedule an outreach program or have any questions, contact our Registration Department or call 860.726.4008.