The Children’s Museum is OPEN
Beginning May 4th, 2022, The Children’s Museum will be OPEN on Wednesdays!
Wednesday – Friday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
CLOSED Monday and Tuesday
No visit limit, no re-entry at this time.
EVERYONE MUST HAVE A TIMED TICKET!
Tickets are currently sold one week in advance to allow us to make modifications as needed. If you do not see additional dates available, please check back later.
When selecting your visit time please keep in mind that you are selecting the time you would like to enter the museum. The time/date that you select for your ticket is your entry period. Do not arrive before your ticket time. If you are not able to arrive during your scheduled entry time please call 860.231.2824. There is no limit to your visit. However, there is no re-entry at this time.
Adults – $15.00 (including Seniors)
Children – $15.00 (ages 2-12)
Toddlers – FREE (under the age of 2)
Members are always free but you must reserve a ticket!
Click Here to learn how to receive your member discount!
Purchase of tickets will indicate an acceptance of the updated conditional waiver, linked here. 2022-COVID-ADMISSION-WAIVER
Members and paid admission tickets ARE available in person. However, walk-up tickets are not guaranteed. Please call (860) 231-2824 before you travel!
This will help ensure everyone can access the museum in a safe way. MEMBERS: Please note you will have to sign in or register when you click the timed tickets link in order to get your discounts.
- The museum is open to the public Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm entry times 10-12 and 12-2, and Saturday and Sunday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm entry times 9:30-11:30, 12-2, and 2-4. Tickets must be reserved for everyone in your party (limit of 6). Once admitted, there is no time limit to your visit. Stay as long as you want! However, there is no re-entry after exiting at this time. When purchasing, everyone in your party must be accounted for, even those whose tickets are at no cost. Please note: strollers are not recommended.
- The admission cost for non-members is $15 per person. Members and children under 2 years old are free.
- The museum receives thorough disinfection throughout the day. We are constantly reassessing our exhibits and public spaces and try to go above and beyond in order to keep our staff and guests safe.
- Effective March 1, 2022- The Children’s Museum has adopted a mask optional policy. The Children’s Museum group still strongly recommends and encourages all students, visitors, and employees to continue wearing masks to support the highest level of safety, even with this new policy in place. The Children’s Museum reserves the right to reinstate masking requirements at any time if the level of positive COVID test results among our employees or student population increases, or the risk of exposure to COVID transmission poses a high risk to our employees, our visitors, and our continued business operations. Museum staff reserve the right to ask non-compliant visitors to leave the facility. Please visit our Visitor page to read additional details about this policy.
- Because of space and safety concerns, strollers are not recommended in the museum. If your child is not of walking age they should be in a baby sling or carrier that can be carried.
- We are also asking guests to follow proper social distancing guidelines.
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS: Member guest-vouchers, discounted admission towards member’s guests, Family Four Packs, Library passes and reciprocal memberships will be honored, but you must call ahead to reserve and process.
The staff and animals at The Children’s Museum are eager to see you! But remember if you are feeling sick or have a fever, please stay home! We know that change can be daunting and hard– we appreciate you working with us to provide a safe way for you and your family to get out and have some fun. By working together, we can continue to bring you the great learning experience you’ve come to know from The Children’s Museum in a safe and healthy environment.